Wednesday, February 19, 2014

colour & plans

the sun came out for a while today and I thought ' ooh that'd make a nice cheerful photo'...and it does - colour everywhere, just the way I like it :-)
we've had 2 removal men round today to see if their quotes are do-able or if we will be moving ourselves - I've told Parcelforce and RoyalMail that we are moving and what the new address is (and told them the date it needs to be changed by, else we'd have no post collections at all!!)  I've also ordered a new phone line for the barn from BT and ordered all the equipment and installation for broadband - both are coming back to me with dates....this moving thing is pretty complicated, and my to do list needs a re-write!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Try ASAP, based in Tangmere/ Chichester. Lovely people who have moved us locally twice, and took good care of our furniture.

By Neymes said...

OLÁ AMIGA,QUE PARAISO DE FELTRO SER ESSE??FORTE ABRAÇO.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).