Friday, October 04, 2013

birthday treats

it's my birthday weekend!
yesterday was my actual birthday and tonight we are off on a little mini holiday to Dorset...we're staying in a cute self catering cottage which looks all cosy and snuggly from the photos we've seen online...
it'll be good to relax and recharge our batteries ready for Christmas Mania to hit ;-)
 the photos are of a finished order I have been making all week - they should be with my customer today - I hope you like them Annabel, I enjoyed making them for you  :-)

7 comments:

quiltercaroline said...

Happy birthday! Have a wonderful weekend.

krazy knit kerena said...

Happy birthday have a great weekend

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Those flowers are such lovely colours! Happy birthday for yesterday - hope you have a fantastic weekend, Maria x

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy your weekend.

Paula

mckinkle said...

Belated Happy Birthday from one Libran to another!

Have a fabulous time in Dorset, you will LOVE it Im sure :)

Love all of your photography as its always so bright, colourful and cheery!

Keryn x

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Nice flower!

Lynda T said...

Belated happy birthday, and I'm glad the article has finally been published - it's great !