Tuesday, August 27, 2013

re-jiggling

it's amazing how much stock we can squeeze into our teeny stock room....we thought it was full but after re-jiggling everything yesterday* we managed to fit in all the new items - 23 bolts of fabric :: 200+ ribbon gift packs and 100+ kgs of buttons...I took photos but it's hard because the big table gets in the way!!
 Button Corner is slightly overflowing, so please can you all buy lots & lots so we have room to move again??
It was suggested yesterday that I may have bought too many buttons - but that, as we all know, is complete nonsense - obviously we have the correct amount of buttons - it's just that the workshop is too small :-)
 Today we came to work in our super-full and newly tidied workshop and concentrated on clearing the back log of Bank Holiday Weekend orders - a sudden flurry of die cut kits were ordered, so I got busy with my iron and die cutting machine  whilst Becky picked orders as fast as lightning.....
 ...after the colourful fun of die cutting I duly stood at my packing position of Pink Tissue Paper and didn't move until I had packed every single order - all 5 sacks of them!!
 * I'm not a terrible slave driver of a boss - Becky asked to work on the Bank Holiday and is having Thursday off instead!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Forget tropical beaches and all that malarchy. Your stockroom is my kind of paradise!

Denise SA said...

I think I would like to live in your stock room