Monday, October 29, 2012

a free hour

 I used my free hour* very wisely yesterday - I HAD to finish a new set of felt bunting/garlands for John Lewis.  I have had them in the works since August-ish and have made them as and when time allowed...and as always it was a bit of a panic at the end!!
 I have made 8 strings with 72 felt decorations in total!
Half are for John Lewis Milton Keynes and half are for John Lewis Oxford Street!  They are due to be hung this week sometime so if you're nearby look out for them!
* for those outside the UK our clocks went back an hour so that's where the free hour came from!

10 comments:

Jessie May said...

Yay!! The John Lewis haberdashery department in Milton Keynes is one of my most favourite places!! Will head that way this week :)

quiltercaroline said...

What a huge amount of work!! They look amazing, I won't be able to see them in person but they will surely liven up the stores. C x

Zethan said...

Mad crazy work you did! I wish they had a shop in the US!!

Is it just me or....? said...

Another yay! for Milton Keynes, I will go and have a look even though they have moved the haberdashery to the the top floor!!!

Bernadett said...

A real Xmas companion!:)

The Sewing Boutique said...

Looks amazing! I always find no matter how much time I leave for a project, Im always rushing at the end :-S

x x

wendyroomcreations said...

They look wonderful. Well done you. Why is it time seems to shrink the closer we get to Christmas? Philippa xx

Michelle said...

They're just great!

Julia said...

Will have a look in JL MK this weekend to see if it's there! xx

Ali said...

Thrilled to see your beautiful packages on prominent display at the end of an aisle - festooned by a completed Merry Christmas garland! @John Lewis Solihull
well done!
Ali x