Monday, April 23, 2012

a happy stitcher

This weekend I stitched a few designs I haven't sewn in a while...it was the cupcakes that started it,  I made a few a few weeks ago for the John Lewis display and they were fun to make, so I needed to make some owls... and some birds .....AND some mushrooms!  And I definitely needed to use the new pom pom trim that came just the other day!  The owl & cupcake pattern are patterns from my kits and the the birds and mushrooms are from my free patterns section...once the sun comes out they will be photographed properly and offered for sale on my website.
Quick Links:
Kits : click here
Free Patterns :  click here
new pom pom trim : click here

1 comment:

nanditark said...

cute , cute , cute... love the birds , the flowers , the ice cream ( yummy ) , the owls, .... I mean everything !!!