Wednesday, April 11, 2012

back from the land of parcels


phew-ee! yesterday was a manic day....I picked and packed 4 big Post Office sacks of parcels! I looked like Father Christmas walking to the Post Office (luckily John could come with me so I didn't have to go twice!!) But I managed to get every order out, so if you're waiting for a parcel it's on its way...clearing the orders yesterday meant I had some machine sewing time today......and sewed 10 boxes! I do the hand sewing part at home in the evenings and then machine sew them at the workshop, the hand sewing takes a long time so it's so satisfying to see them finished and piled up beside the machine.

2 comments:

Pickle Lily said...

Just wanted to say, my parcel arrived today, complete with some lovely felt flowers! Thank-you for such great service.
Jo x

Jenny said...

Those are lovely boxes. Are they made of felt?