Thursday, November 24, 2011

hearts

I am doing a lot* of sewing at the moment....I'm juggling my stitching time between special orders and a secret project...I can't show you the secret project yet (because it's a secret and because I'm nowhere near finished!) but this is my latest special order :: 5 heart broochesMy secret project has to be posted on Monday so I'll be able to show you soon...it's been tough keeping it a secret because I. AM. EXCITED!!!!!
* a lot of sewing = getting up at 6am to hand sew 3 days on the trot...only 3 more 6am days to go !!

6 comments:

Ellouise88 said...

Oh they look so cute! Such lovely colours.

Giulia said...

They are so nice!!!!
Very sweet colours!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! - There really is no stopping you, told you world domination was happening and it's not even Christmas yet!Chuffed to bits for you!Can't wait for your secret...
Juliexoxo

SoloBlythe said...

son preciosos!

Emma, Sweet Williams said...

Oooh another exciting secret project. can't wait to find out what it is!
The hearts are lovely x

Mandy said...

Beautiful heart brooches...looking forward to seeing the 'secret' project!!

take care,
Mandy
xx