Friday, March 11, 2011

perfect piles


I'm ready for a weekend of sewing, so much so it's officially the weekend for me already!
Lovely.
Yesterday I went to London on the train for a meeting about the Secret Project...for now all my work is done and soon-ish I will have news to share...
************************************************
I phoned the solicitor today...we're now waiting for the reply to the lease amendments we made to come back from the Landlord's solicitor...everyone is chasing them so hopefully that will be done soon...then the lease can be drawn up & signed, I can pay lots of money out and then I will be moving
*sigh*
it is taking forever!

6 comments:

somewhere on the avenue said...

Have a great weekend xxxxx

Unknown said...

Have a great 'sewing' weekend. How organised you are! Sue x

Rosa Forino said...

spero che sia un week end super creativo tutto per te ciao rosa.kreattiva

bears footprints said...

oh im excited to know what your news is... have a good weekend x x

Anonymous said...

Woweee - off to London! The secret is real big then!!!? Oh, sets the mind wondering now........wishing you the best of luck with it.
Juliexoxo

Eva said...

Genial,son preciosos tus trabajos.Te sigo desde hoy en mi blog,model-eva.blogspot.com.Besitos