Monday, November 01, 2010

anyone for buttons?


buying a Big Bag of mixed buttons is great.
you have lots of buttons in lots of colours and there is sure to be *the perfect button* in there somewhere....but what happens when you find *the perfect button* and want some more? ...the only thing to do is to buy more & more mix bags until you have enough....but not any more!
I have hand dyed teeny tiny buttons in 10 yummy colours and yes, you can buy a big mixed bag of 100...

AND you can buy them in single colour packs too!
and because I have made my own dye recipes and dyed them all myself these are unique paper-and-string buttons

Teeny Tiny Hand Dyed Buttons available here

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love them! :D
I feel an order coming up... lol :)

Anonymous said...

damn, I love them all !!!
btw, I received brads and ribbons... I've never seen supplies nicer tha yours!
Eri

Stephanie said...

such lovely colour choices!

Anonymous said...

Clever you! They look good enough to eat! Rainbow felt, rainbow buttons!
Juliexoxo

ZEPETIT said...

Lovely colours!

Zepequeña.

Manu said...

Wow!!! Beautiful!!! So sweet colours!!!

Anonymous said...

You must have read my mind !
I was about to order buttons from (a well known auction site :0) but you have saved me from hours spent trawling for just the right thing , because it's right here !
thank you.

Atelier do Feltro said...

Nice buttons... i feel like buying all.

Katie-Kathryn said...

I. LOVE. BUTTONS! These are adorable! (Makes me want to eat skittles...)

joanne said...

Yummy, they look just like lollies.

Unknown said...

genius!!!! Now...you know I am going to NEED a bag for research purposes ;)
L x

Susan said...

The colours are so bright... like skittles! LOL. They'd make the finishing touches on any project be that much more beautiful!

Annelein said...

The colours are lovely!!!

Tie Tinie said...

how about the prise.. how much / pack???