Thursday, July 29, 2010

cupcakes

My cupcake order is complete...24 cupcake embellishments, each one different to the next.
I'm over my grumpy mood...we had a record day at work yesterday and it's nice to feel that I'm leaving on a high...Interviews start today (in normal hours...I put my foot down on that one!) and I'm looking forward to meeting my future replacement!
I've ticked loads of things off my to do list...all of which involved splashing the cash, so I won't dwell on that too long ;-)

6 comments:

Nilgün Komar said...

wonderfull

amieggs said...

really cute!!! =) I love how you combine colors

Charley said...

There soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
CUTE!!!

Photography said...

Wow what a lot of work! Lovely work at that!! :-) Do you hand cut all those? I agree with the above comments too :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope the first lot of interviews went well!!?
Well done on the cupcake completion - what's next?!!
Juliexoxo

Unknown said...

The cupcakes are so great! I like that none are the same!

Hope the interviews went well and well done for putting your foot down about working normal hours! :)