Wednesday, January 06, 2010

snow

I was all on my own at the workshop today...my workshop is in the car park of a very busy gym but today, after I had walked,skidded and slipped my way there the gate was locked and all the snow in the car park was untouched!

my workshop in the snow
I love my little workshop building...it's so cute, I just wish that whoever owns the house that's behind it would paint that ugly grey wall!
Mind you I don't often see that view...this is what I look out on ::
view looking out of my workshop door
view looking out of my workshop windows
and it looks even prettier in the snow :-)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

How pretty :).

I made my first cupcake from your kit - please go to my blog and have a look :)

Rachel said...

Wot a cute workshop!! I do feel it needs felty things dangling in its windows though..

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Looks nice...I do love snow.