Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Gift Making

I managed to squeeze in some gift making before Christmas, and now all the gifts have been given I can show you what I made!
Zipped pouches ::

some were filled with chocolate

others had Christmas Decorations attached to the key ring on the zip

I also made some drawing pins ::

mixtures of felt flowers & scrappy circles

pushed into polystyrene which I'd covered with pretty paper :-)

I hope Merry Christmases were had by all?
John and I had a lovely time, Christmas day at home then a visit to Suffolk to see John's family and then to Surrey where all my family met at my sister's.
It went very fast (apart from the M25 traffic jams!) and I definitely had a great time :-)
Today we woke up at home and we started slowly...a nice relaxing breakfast...then a mountain of emails to read through, packages and parcels to wrap and send at the post office and finished off with a little hand sewing & blog writing...it was nice to have a break but equally nice to be back in my paper-and-string world!

4 comments:

Maria Tavares said...

Hello Sara

Is just to wish you a Very Happy New Year

Maria Tavares

Jessie May said...

I am so pleased I discovered your blog/website this year. The reindeer I made from your kit were very happily received from friends and family. Happy New Year to you and I hope to visit Worthing sometime not too far away in 2010 to stock up on more crafting supplies. All my best wishes to you Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Those pouches are sooo cute. I love the cord one!

Unknown said...

Great pictures - lovely things.

Just wanted to pop by to say Happy New Year!

Best wishes.