Thursday, May 22, 2008

too sunny for photos?

So I got home from work picked up my bag of parcels and visited the Post Office. Afterwards I went into the garden to take some nice sunny photos of what I made last night.
The sun was shining, the sky was a bright blue...what could go wrong?
This::
I'm not sure what went wrong but something did! ...ah, well...
I cut all my scraps into circles with my pinking shears
put nice colours together
and sewed the layers together when adding the button
much prettier than a pile of scraps!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nope. Can't see it. What went wrong? The broochy things are fab. The colours are lovely. The photos are fine. What's the prob?

Mrs Jelly said...

Wow your circles are neat! Mine would end up egg-shaped if I was cutting them by hand ... especially with pinking shears! Lovely ... are they brooches?

Anonymous said...

Love the gorgeous colour combos!

Ali said...

Eye candy!

Unknown said...

What a fab idea for sticking on presents and stuff!!!(runs off to get out that box of scraps!)

mollycupcakes said...

Very pretty they look like little flowers.
Many thank hun for my order it arrived safely today.
X

Hugs.

Catherine x

Annie said...

Loving your scraps!

Bagladee said...

I agree they are fab, just got my happy tree in the post today. He is off to live with my niece :o( think I'll have to get one for me too :o) thanks xx

trash said...

mERRY cHRISTMAS to you. Your 'scraps' are fabulous!

pinkgreen said...

I love all the colours together - really pretty. How do you get your circles so neat? Mine are always a little wonky!
Cathy X