Wednesday, September 12, 2007

oh....my....goodness....

It's here, woo-hoo!


7.15am :: parcel delivered

7.16am :: realised I needed scissors to open it

7.17am where the *heck* are the scissors

7.18am 'ohmigod ohmigod john look'

7.19 'look at this one' 'ooooh and this one'

7.25am 'ooohhhhh what a cool colour'


I think you can guess that I was excited! LOL!


So today I spent the day turning this ::


Into This ::



to stick on these ::


to send to you :-)

All requested swatches were sent today so expect them soon.
Along with all the new colours I also ordered new sizes! So felt is now by the metre as before OR in 9" squares. I need to update the shop and will do that in a minute...

but first, if you're not actually that bothered about buying felt then you can look at this mushroom cutie and ignore the rest of the post!


8 comments:

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

WOW!!! Fab I want a parcel like that.
SUzie Sews

My Paper World said...

very cute mushroom!

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

You soooo make me want to make something out of felt!!! Your things are adorable!

Blooming Felt said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh - that FELT !!! I shall be mugging the postman every day until my swatch card arrives !!! Sarah x

Unknown said...

felt,felt,felt,felt,felt,felt,felt,felt........I am VERY excited!!!!!!



oh, the mushroom is very cute too :)

Just Original said...

Love the mushroom, it makes me laugh out loud!

Vanessa x

Me and Him said...

Those colours look good enough to eat. The mushroom is adorable.

Monkee Maker said...

Hi Sarah,

I got my freebie cupcakes today, thanks so much, they're brill!

And who knew mushrooms could be so cute?