Monday, August 20, 2007

Day Off :: number one :: Sunday ::

FOUR whole days off in a row, that's a lot of time to dedicate to crafting!
I'm still wading through my email in box-slowly but surely- so if you are waiting to hear from me I'm sorry, I'm going as fast as I can!




I posted the little pack of goodies for Let's Make Cards magazine, I couldn't decide how many or what colours to make so I made a few and will let them choose!

I made a super quick card with pieces I had to hand and wrapped everything up with my new packing materials

I bought the ribbon a while back on ebay but it is too scratchy for sewing onto my things so I have decided to use it as packaging ribbon, along with the new coloured tissue paper I gotSo colourful!

I'll be back tomorrow with MONKEYS!!!

3 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Your work for the magazine is fab. And I'll definitely come back tomorrow for the monkeys!

Blooming Felt said...

Oh WOW - they're going to love opening that gorgeous parcel !! Sarah x

pink-petal-designs said...

Lovely, and such nice packaging. Looking forward to tomorrow for the monkey.
x