Sunday, February 11, 2007

ribbon ribbon ribbon ribbon ribbon ribbon

I have discovered a new (to me) craft shop online. I found it via ebay a while ago and have kept going back and looking and wish-list shopping and finally I realised I was running out of ribbon and I needed to buy some more. I always like to get a bargain if there is one to be had and so I spent £25 (well, a tiny bit over) to receive free postage.
I placed the order online about 9.30 am on Thursday and at 8.30am Friday (the next day) the post man was knocking on my door, with my parcel of ribbon. How amazing is that????
Gorgeous products, excellent prices AND the best service ever, where is this shop? what is it called???? Perhaps I should keep it a secret......

....or perhaps you will click on www.sarahscardsltd.co.uk and not read anymore of this blog !

Good bye for now......happy shopping xxx

2 comments:

Ali said...

You ribbon-link-sharing goddess you! Thank you so much - ribbons like this are SO hard to come by in the UK and that's a fabulous resource.

I had admired the ribbon on the felt heart you sent me, now I think I may just have to order me some of my own...

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh lovely ribbon! I especially approve of the pink :-)